Let’s know about the digital marketing course in Dwarka. The digital marketing course introduces you to the digital world. It teaches how you can do marketing, using the internet.
Digital marketing helps you to build a brand and grow your business. Best digital marketing institute in Dwarka introduces you to different types of digital marketing and gives you deep knowledge.
Let’s know about parts of digital marketing:
1. SEO – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which helps you get quantity and quality traffic to your website through organic search results.
2. Affiliate Marketing – In Affiliate marketing, you promote other’s products and earn a profit on each sale that you make. Simply we can say that it is the process of earning by promoting other’s products.
3. PPC – PPC stands for pay-per-click. In this who wants to run their ads and get traffic without any efforts then they have to pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Simply we can say that you can buy visitors to your site.
4. SEM – SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing, it is also a form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages through paid advertisement.
5. Social media marketing – in social media marketing you use social media platforms to connect with people or customers to build your relation to them. The most preferable social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, twitter, youtube, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
6. Video marketing – video marketing is referred to use of videos to promote and market your product or service, to increase engagement on your digital and social channels, to educate your consumers and customers, and to reach your audience.
In simple terms, you can say that use video to market your brand, product or service, engage on social media channels, educate your prospective and current customers, and interact with them.
7. SMS marketing – SMS marketing is used for marketing purposes. In this, you use simple text messages for sending promotional campaigns or transactional messages.
8.Email marketing– Email Marketing is the use of email to promote products or services but a better email marketing definition is the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers or clients.
9.Apps marketing– App Marketing is a set of techniques with which your app can become visible to the users and it will rank on the top in-app store. It is the best way to interact with users.